Monday, September 9, 2013

Hello, sorry if this is late, I think I was supposed to start this blog earlier this semester.

Anyway, my name is Zach Hutton, and this is my first semester at San Jose State. I am currently taking a game design theory class, and our teacher is requiring us all to keep blogs, report on class activities, and express our thoughts on games. This blog is not just for our class, but is open to the public. I don't know who will read this or if anyone will read this, but I'll post anyway and who knows, I might even continue this blog once the class ends, maybe I'll find some other use for it.

By now, we were supposed to have submitted our second blog post, So I'll post it later today. For now, I'm on the bus and it is really uncomfortable to use my computer.

Zach Hutton.

No comments:

Post a Comment