Friday, December 13, 2013

Okay last blog post. I mentioned I would do a part 3 in my previous post, but like everything I'm running behind.
This post I was supposed to discuss my final project. For this, we all worked on developing games. My contribution was working on the sprites for a classmate's game, Nick Saric. The game was the Outsider, and I don't have a link for it... okay I'm a complete mess, this post was due two days ago, and I have other things to catch up on, and I had a headache... okay whatever.

I worked on the sprite for the main character, I kind of had to teach myself how to animate, so I probably didn't get as much done as I wished, but I had a bunch of projects due... okay now I'm making way too many excuses, but I'm stressed and overwhelmed and just want it to be over. Besides the main character I was going to do a zombie sprite
I did this last minute and didn't have time to put it in the final game.

The point is, making a game involves a lot of time and investment. I didn't have a whole lot of time to invest, and now I know not to have so much on my plate and manage my time better.
Anyway, I should contact Nick for a link to the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment