Wednesday, December 17, 2014

One Year Later...

It was last year that I've posted here. Since then I have stopped attending San Jose state and started going to Cogswell College in Sunnyvale. It's not a very large or well-known school, but certainly a hidden gem. I'm still pursuing a career in game design, majoring in game design art, which I should have been doing the whole time (I'm still not sure what digital media art is, but I know it's not the degree I wanted). I started Cogswell over the summer, and I've been taking 3d modeling classes and finishing my basic art classes. For my final for figure drawing, we were required to create a portfolio of our work for the semester: five pictures from the beginning of the semester and 30 others of our choosing. The teacher recommended that we post our portfolios online, so I thought I would dust off my old blog and post it here. I'm taking this class for my major, so it still counts as game design right? So anyway here's my work.

I remember in my last post asking myself if I would continue my blog after my game development class. No one actually reads this, so there isn't much point in writing this explanation. But maybe someday I'll actually use this blog to document my game design experiences, and people will actually read this. And maybe they'll look back and see these early posts. So sure, Why not? At least this will explain the random assortment of pictures below that I couldn't figure out how to properly align.

Speaking of which, the pictures should be in chronological order, from oldest to most recent.
Anyway, I'm almost 10 minutes late for my last modeling class... I should get going.

-Zach Hutton

No comments:

Post a Comment